Face-to-face: 'I'm Not A Born Artist' - Sai Dharam Tej

His first movie is going to be out on within few hours and that tension is literally visible on his face. Meet 'mega' menalludu Sai Dharam Tej, who is all set to sizzle and entertain audiences on silver screen from today for the first time with 'Pilla Nuvvuleni Jeevitham'. Before his first flick got release, Gulte.com caught the youngster on cam.

Debuting doesn't happen through family power, as we all know the staggering background he has, but Sai Dharam attributes everything to luck. 'When I'm playing cricket with friends, YVS Chowdary saw me only to ask if I'm interested to play a hero. Then I told him about my background and all', he says. 'As an artist I've to excel and for that I need to learn everything from bottom', avers Sai Dharam Tej, for not using his family background.

Though 'Rey' isn't out yet in theatres, SDT managed to bag 'Pilla Nuvvuleni Jeevitham' and he opines that producer Dil Raju has given him that chance. 'After watching my performance in audition tape, PNJ team finalized me. I'm not a born artist, I've learn through process', he claimed. Tej wants to take the responsibility of living up to mega hype but isn't running hurried after it as he wants t take step by step.

Coming to film, Sai Dharam Tej says that he has served all ingredients carefully and exuded confidence that he will live up to expectations of mega fans. Check his full interview video on Gulte YouTube channel and watch this space for review of 'Pilla Nuvvuleni Jeevitham'.

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now