Won't miss Chiru's 150th Movie: Top Heroine

Tamanna is keen on sharing screen space with Megastar Chiranjeevi in his landmark film inspite of the huge age gap. Here are some of the interesting Q & As from a recent interview...

Chiru's 150th Movie: "I won't miss the opportunity if I was approached to play the female lead. Who would want to miss such a chance? That too, I'm his fan".

Salute to Heroes: "I learnt how difficult it is to fight while working for Baahubali. I salute all the heroes". 

Bollywood: "My acting debut happened with Hindi films. After gaining foothold down South, I acted in Himmatwala and Humshakals which were failures. With Baahubali, I received good recognition from all over the country. I don't want to repeat the past mistakes. I'm open to work with any hero if I was offered a good role."  

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now