Actor's wife is ready to get pregnant

Ram Charan married Upasana who is the granddaughter of Prathap 
C.Reddy, the Executive Chairman of the Apollo Hospitals. She 
married actor Ram Charan on  14th June 2012 at the Temple
 Trees Farm House.
It's been three years and the couple are still not having any kid. 
Yesterday Ram Charan made his father happy as a son by 
celebrating his birthday on a grandeur scale. In a recent interview, 
Upasana opened about having kids. She said,


Upasana opened about having kids


"In the past, I used to get scared at the thought of having a 
baby because I might put on too much weight. But I am not scared 
anymore. I am currently training under an international fitness
 expert who specializes in prenatal and post-pregnancy fitness. 

Having understood the dos and don’ts during that specific time 
frame, I don’t think I am scared to have a baby anymore." So 
fans of Ram charan can be excited and they can have one 
more new entry from Mega's family.

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now