'I am pampered to death by Prabhas'

Tamanna have very nice things to say about her 'Baahubali' co-star Prabhas during the aggressive promotions of the epic action drama. 

Speaking to media, Tammanna said: "What I love about Prabhas is the action sequences between me and him, which always involves some amount of risk. He had a shoulder injury, undergone surgery and came back to perform the stunts again. He was more concerned about my safety than him while we are shooting action sequences. That's something very touching and only a friend can do!". 

When asked who pampered her on the sets of 'Baahubali', Tamanna replied: "Prabhas pampered me to death. He keeps sending food, which he wishes to eat, to my caravan as he is on a diet".

Finally, Tamanna concluded saying she had a crazy time working for 'Baahubali' and appealed film lovers to watch the film in theaters nearby them from July 10th.

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now