Sexy Simran following Pawan's ex wife

Simran is the one of the few actresses who ruled a decade as a main lead in films. It is indeed a remarkable achievement for any modern heroines. Simran is known for his impeccable dance moves and brilliant acting skills.

Simran who literally ruled the industry with her talent and attitude in her peak period is ready to begin her second innings as a producer and director. She is going to produce and direct films under her own banner 'Simran & Sons' and make two films a year. 

'My passion towards cinema which always has been larger than life for me, drove me towards starting a production house along with my husband Deepak. I have planned to produce two projects this year. The genre will be different and also the production values. I pray the support and blessings from one and all to kick start the next phase of my film career as a producer and director,' Said Simran through a press note.

We have seen Pawan's ex wife Renu desai getting succeeded as producer and director as well. On this happy note, we wish good luck to Simran on her new role.

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now