The Biggest Mistake committed by Prabhas

Want to know what's the biggest mistake in the career of Prabhas? The Star himself revealed about it during a recent media interaction.

Can you remember the Bollywood potboiler 'Action Jackson' directed by Prabhudeva? Prabhas made a guest appearance in one of the dance numbers in this disastrous movie.

Ask him about the Cameo, he reacts this way: I don't know why I accepted it and I'm still not used to saying 'NO' to people. When Prabhu sir called me and asked me to do it, I have no idea how its going to be but some how agreed to appear in the song.

This shows, Prabhas still regrets doing a cameo especially when he is going to get launched in Bollywood with a mammoth project like 'Baahubali'. Hopefully, He learns something from this mistake and don't repeat it again.

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now