I'm Not Like Other Actors: Pawan Kalyan

Pawan Kalyan is totally different compared to other actors. He doesn't attend for promotional events and is considered as a shy actor. Many of his co-stars said that he doesn’t talk much on the sets and is always busy reading books. 

Speaking of his personality, Pawan said, "I’m not like other actors. I can’t dance if people are looking at me. I feel weird especially when we had to do a song sequence in foreign locations. That is the reason why I tell my directors to opt for foreign locations only if its necessary.

 Even while doing action scenes, I'm scared of using wires and that is why i prefer more of marital arts type of sequences. My well-wishers do say that I should meet people now and then, but I'm happy in my own way with a quiet ambience and less number of people."

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now