Chiranjeevi is the best dancer: Regina Cassandra

Regina Cassandra, who is waiting for the release of Pilla Nuvvuleni Jeevitham opposite Sai Dharama Tej, the nephew of Chiranjeevi, says that she is playing a character named Sri in the film.
“I play a very serious character which does not believe in love, and at that time Sai proposes me,” she says.
About Sai Dharam Tej, she adds, “Though he comes from a film background, he is simple and a down-to-earth person. He works very hard and concentrates more on his dances,” she says.
When asked whom did she think was a better dancer in his family, she says, “Chiranjeevi garu. I have seen lot of his old films recently. His dances are amazing and he is the ultimate dancer. Among the present generation, Bunny is a good dancer,” she says.
About other actresses giving her stiff competition, she says, “If there is no competition, the best never comes out. I always feel that healthy competition is good to showcase talent.”
Regina, who has also signed a Tamil film, adds, “But I want to concentrate more on Telugu. I am busy here right now and I have good market here.”

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now