Niharika Konidela is a big fan of Suriya

Niharika Konidela is a big movie buff and by her own admission, her love for movies started only in the early years of the last decade. "As a kid, I don't remember watching too many films, although I grew up in a film family. However, by the time my uncle Chiranjeevi's Indra and Tagore released, the movie bug had bitten me. I remember watching Tagore almost five times in a span of two days. He's my favourite actor in the family," she says. This year, her elder brother, Varun Tej is all set to make his acting debut and she says that she's extremely excited for him. "He went to an acting school and when I was planning to make my debut on TV, he gave me a lot of tips about facing the camera," she said. Ask her if she likes anyone outside the growing list of actors in her family, she says, "It has to be Suriya. I love his acting and I make it point to watch all his films."

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now