I feel jealous of NTR: Shruti Haasan

Its not very often does a Top League Heroine makes such a statement. That makes Junior so special among all the Stars in the Industry.

When quizzed about working experience with Tarak, Shruti Haasan told: 'Be it Dance or Fight, NTR grasps it instantly and does the job in a single take. He don't need anyone's certificate. But, I'm not like that! I should rehearse before standing in front of the camera. I feel jealous of NTR because of the same reason. He is an all-rounder. When he speaks, You doubt if there is anything he doesn't know!'.

Ask her about the fun while shooting with Raviteja, Shruti Haasan reveals: "We wish to work with few heroes again and again. I feel the same in case of Raviteja. You will know about energy if you observe him and I shakes my leg at 'Balupu' audio only because of him. He is always energetic and makes everyone around him laugh. Apart from talent, He is good hearted".

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now