Pawan Kalyan: 'I Am Mad About Him'

Power Star Pawan Kalyan, who is Amitabh Bachchan fan, pays a tribute to the Indian cinema legend in his upcoming film Sardaar Gabbar Singh.
As you can see, he has a poster of Mr Natwarlal pasted on the wall in his Indo-Western film.
Talking about his obsession with the Big B in his growing up days, the actor says, “I love Amitabh Bachchan and am mad about him.I would pick up fights for him. I met him when I was in the eighth grade in school. He was shooting for Mahaan.
"My elder brother, Chiranjeevi was also shooting a film for the same producers. And that's how I landed the opportunity to meet my idol in person.''
The actor adds, “I can still feel the coldness of his hand. That is an experience I have stored in my heart and mind.''

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now