Rakul Preet SIngh's 5 Years Target

n an interview to a Telugu Daily, Rakul Preet Singh spoke about various things from career to strength & weakness to love in real life. 

Tollywood Most Wanted Heroine: "I feel lucky to attain this position at the very beginning of my career".

Hardwork or Luck: "Both are equally crucial for growth in any field. I treat every project as my first film. That's the reason for my success. Usually, We hear people saying Heroine's career span is very small. But, I wish to continue the same speed for at least 5 more years".

Strength: "High Energy Level round the clock". 

Weakness: "Can't control my emotions and gets hurt even for small issues".

Bollywood Offers: "Currently, I'm focussing completely on Telugu films. I won't be thinking about signing Bollywood signs unless something interesting comes my way".

Love: "I hardly find time for myself, then how can I fall in love with someone else". 

Choice of Life-Partner: "He should be a good-hearted person, need to understand me and my job".

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now