120 days shoot is still pending for Baahubali 2

In the interactive session named as ‘The Meeting Ground’ with Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar, SS Rajamouli shared what matters to him the most – whether its a top star or a star who fits into his story?
If there is one movie star with whom you would love to work, Who is he?: “It’s always a story which compels me to approach a star. All the top heroes have certain qualities, so I should have a story which will be helpful for them and my story. The story will be drive me to cast someone and I don’t have a personal favourite. Like, If I see ‘Company’, I wish to make a film with Ajay Devagan. While watching ‘Dabangg’, I would love to direct Salman Khan. If I see ‘Lagaan’, Then I want to make a film with Aamir Khan. If you ask which star I would like to work with, Then I will say the one who fits into my story perfectly”.
Rajamouli said everyone was relieved the moment he said ‘pack-up’ on the last day of ‘Baahubali’ shoot but they got emotional while promoting the movie. He reveals another 120 days shoot is still pending to wrap up the Second Part.

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now