No regrets playing Ram Charan's Sister: Heroine

Kriti Kharbanda (Teen Maar, Ongole Gitta fame) have no regrets what-so-ever playing Ram Charan's sister in 'My Name Is Raju'. 

Playing a sister to a Star Hero has got its own risks but Kriti says, "Many people whom I knew warned me about it. But, I signed the film as I loved my character sketch. After all, I had nothing to lose".

Kannada superstar Upendra playing a character role in Allu Arjun's 'S/O Satyamurthy' inspired Kriti Kharbanda. In fact, She even asked Upendra why did he accept the role and got the reply 'Believe in yourself & take up the role if you feel its cool. You will know whether its a right decision or not only after doing the movie'.

Kriti believes brother-sister sentiment in 'My Name Is Raju' will connect big time with the audience. She plays a girl-next-door who is very talkative in the action entertainer.

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now