Amy Jackson Kissing Bunny!

Sorry! It isn’t our intention to mislead you, but we couldn’t find any better title. Scrumptiously sizzling Amy Jackson has posted candid pic of herself kissing a Easter bunny on her instagram. The ‘I’ candy beauty is currently shooting with Akshay Kumar in Punjab for Singh Is Bling directed by Prabhu Deva. Amy Jackson seems to be missing her home in London badly this Easter.The Brit model turned actress wrote, “It looks like the Easter Bunny payed me a visit ( aka Daddykins!) I woke up to a knock on my hotel door and this little fella was sitting there waiting for me Happy Easter Beauty’s  I’m missing home a little bit today.. I would love to be spending it with my loved ones but I’m lucky enough to have a Bombay family here on set this year.”

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now