I am comfortable with Kajal:Charan

Ram Cahran who is yet to start shooting for his upcoming entertainer is enjoying at his farm house in Bengaluru. Ram Charan speaking to scribes said “I am on my yearly break in Bengaluru at the farm house, we bought nearly 15 years ago. This is the time that I disconnect from everything and everyone and just prepare for my films. I go cycling, workout at the gym, and train here.More importantly, I’m here because I love Bengaluru. It is a beautiful city and the climate is just brilliant. It’s already peak summer and the evenings and mornings are so pleasant.”
About his friends in Bengaluru, Cherry said “I don’t know anyone personally in Sandalwood and so, I don’t meet anyone while I’m in Bangaluru. I do know Sudeep and Kriti Kharbanda, but only at a professional level.” On how Upasana is dealing with his profession, Cherry said “It was difficult for her initially. She was happy to be an actor’s wife and thought that it would be a piece of cake before we got married, because she had known me for seven years. But the parameters changed after we got married, there were times when she would get upset over a song sequence I did.My mother and I would have to then make her understand.Later, she started coming with me on outdoor shoots and realized that at all times we’re surrounded by thousands of people who are watching us act. Now she has grown out of it and copes well.”
On his comfort levels with heroines, he said, “I’m most comfortable with Kajal Aggarwal and Tamannaah. Kajal and I grew up together in the industry. And since I’ve done four films with her, she is like my buddy. We’re like two boys on the set, so I guess I connect best with her. Tamannaah, on the other hand, is very professional.In fact, she is too perfect sometimes.”

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now