Hats off to Allu Arjun: Gunasekhar

Director Gunasekhar spoke out his heart at the music release event of 'Rudramadevi' in Warangal.

Gunasekhar: "If you remain patient for sometime, Allu Arjun will be here and he would reach the venue only after my speech. So, Please pay heed to my speech for sometime. I came to know about Rani Rudramadevi when I was studying 8th Class in Andhra University, Vizag. I had done R&D for a period of 9 years on this historical subject. Hats off to Allu Arjun for coming forward to do this movie. He isn't just a star her but an ardent film lover. He  worked so hard for this movie, from presenting a Mass Character youthfully and trying out a new dialogue delivery. All the technicians have owned this movie and proud to be part of history."

The Special Attraction at 'Rudramadevi' audio launch were Anushka's parents. This is for the first time Sweety's mother & father graced a filmy event.

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now