Charan, Bunny Set High Standards

sai dharam tej new movie ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’ is garnering lot of positive pre release buzz just due to the presence of Young Mega Camp hero debuting. Like Bunny and Cherry, media is focusing high on Sai for impeccable talent and urge to impress audience with mass mannerisms. While a section is claiming Sai as Second Mega Star for look like features and hereditary straits of Chiranjeevi, the fresh release would decide where he really strong at.
‘Actually, the standards are set very high in Mega camp by heroes like Bunny and Cherry. I need to sustain my efforts to stand on this platform. I can understand the burden and pressure. I had to live up to my family name. I can’t afford to falter. ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’ is an amalgamation of romance, action, comedy and drama which audience would enjoy watching at,’ Sai said. 

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now