When Chiru beats Cherry with belt?

Mega Power Star Ram Charan participated in popular TV show Open Heart with RK in ABN channel. Cherry spoke on few interesting things such as rivalry with Dasai Narayana Rao and rumors about affairs with his debut heroine Neha Sharama.Speaking about his relation with father Cherry said that he was very much affectionate to Chiranjeevi.

‘’Nagabaabu babai is very funniest man in the family.I am very much close to my father.I was once beaten by him when I was 8 years old.Dad hits me with belt after hearing filth words from me.’’Cherry opened

Speaking about his habits Cherry said that he liked Irani Chai much.Cherry also spoke about Chiru political party and said that shutting down the party was hurted his father alot.He said his father Chiranjeevi and uncle Pawan Kalyan may have started or joined different political parties but then though their ways they chose is different their missions are similar.

While the show got highest TRP ratings, it is coming out that 36% of those who watched the program felt that Cherry didn't open his heart out completely.

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now