I can't say how much I love Pawan Kalyan says Ram Charan

Megapowerstar Ram Charan grace the audio launch of 'Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham' and delivered a speech that was well received by the Mega Fans.

Ram Charan: "We don't know whether God has been blessing us or not, but fans were always there to bless us every time we grace an audio launch. We are able to work hard and attempt something new with your blessings. Sai Dharam Tej needs your blessings. He is a hard worker and most importantly very good human being. I believe good people have good fortune and that will repeat in the case of him as well."

"Anup's music in 'Manam' is outstanding and became his fan after watching the film with him. I didn't watch AS Ravikumar Chowdary's 'Yagnam' but I felt like seeing that movie Tonight after watching this trailer. I wish him good luck. Regina gave a good hit for Sirish. Hope, She becomes a lucky mascot for Sai Dharam Tej as well."

"I know You (fans) have been wishing to see Pawan Kalyan on this stage. Even I wish to see him here and that's 100 times more than you. I usually don't speak when you chant Pawan Kalyan's name. Why because I too want to shout Powerstar if I have a mike in hand. I can't say how much I love him and how much he loves me publicly. Its like the kind of love you show on your mother and blood brothers. You just keep chanting Powerstar, we would enjoy that in our heart."   

Earn Daily 2.5 Lakhs and Join Now